Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Policy
The Directors of Quattro Plant Limited understand the importance and embrace the benefits that our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems bring to the company. We will set measurable objectives and targets for quality, environmental and health & safety and monitor their progress periodically. Through this approach we will establish a framework for continuous improvement in the service we provide to our customers, in the reduction of waste and pollution and in our health and safety management and performance by eliminating hazards and reducing risk.
Quattro Plant Limited is committed to:
- Meeting the specified requirements and expectations of our customers in all areas in which we work including construction and the railways and thereby being the first choice for existing and new customers in the provision of plant.
- Working with organisations and customers to establish and maintain the highest quality standards.
- Understanding the needs of all interested parties that may impact on our business.
- Achieving compliance with all necessary regulations and legislation along with those related to health and safety and the environment.
- Achieving compliance with specific industry standards such as Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS), Network Rail Plant Operating Scheme (POS), Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS), etc.
- Provision of a place of work where we will prevent injury or ill-health of all our employees, independent contractors and the general public, so far as it is reasonably practicable.
- Providing our employees with the opportunity to be consulted and for them to participate in the development and improvement of our health and safety management thereby encouraging safe behaviour and providing the opportunity for re-education where unsafe behaviour occurs.
- Providing our employees with the ability to report any incidents, safety concerns, close calls or near misses through our central control number, 0845 900 2999 or through CIRAS Confidential Reporting for Safety, 0800 4 101101.
- Protecting the environment in terms of reducing waste, pollution, spillages and noise along with managing the life cycle of plant, equipment and other physical assets from receipt to disposal.
- Maintaining accredited certification of our management systems in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Maintaining an integrated documented management system that provides the necessary controls in support of the above recognised management system standards.
- Providing the necessary resources to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers along with meeting our obligations regarding health and safety of all interested parties and to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Periodic review of this policy to ensure its continued relevance
In addressing the above commitments, we will:
- Identify and manage our business risks.
- Identify and manage those aspects that have an impact on the environment
- Identify and manage risks related to the health and safety of all those working for Quattro Plant Limited.
This Policy and other supporting policies will be reviewed annually as a minimum, or following any significant changes to client/industry requirements, standards, legislation or regulations.
Reviewed by: Norman Charters
John Murphy, Date: 2nd June 2021
Managing Director Date of Next Review: 2nd June 2022